Encounter this message when I tried to login to my computer running Windows XP.
“The security log on this system is full. Only the administrator can log on to fix the problem”
The solution is quite simple actually but you’ll need to login with an account that has administrative rights.
Here are the steps:
1. Click Start | Control Panel
2. Double-click “Administrative Tools”
3. Double-click “Event Viewer”
4. Right-click “Security” and select “Properties”
5. Under the Log Size section, click “Overwrite events as needed”
6. Click “Apply” and close the window
7. Logout of the Administrator account and try login with a user account.